- FORTHCOMING later in 2021: The Law of Simultaneous Contrast (Winner, Tucson Festival of Books Nonfiction Prize 2021) - The Vassar Review
- Pictures in Leaves - Winner, New Millennium Writings 41st Literary Nonfiction Contest. Read HERE.
- Sensitivity - Finalist, Solstice Literary Journal Summer Contest 2020. Read HERE.
- How to Build a Bonfire - Los Angeles Review, 2017. Read HERE.
- If Memory - Lunch Ticket. Read HERE.
- How to Move Your Life - Aji Magazine. Read HERE, p. 60. Or, purchase print issue HERE.
- Lessons in a Chitlin - bioStories. Read HERE, p. 87.
Essays in Print
- The Law of Simultaneous Contrast (Winner, Tucson Festival of Books Nonfiction Prize 2021) - The Vassar Review
- The Drummer - Honorable Mention, Soundings Review 2014 First Publication Contest
- How to Build a Bonfire - Los Angeles Review Best of the Year 2018
- How to Move Your Life - Aji Magazine 2021
- Highest and Best - Honorable Mention, Under the Gum Tree Fifth Anniversary Nonfiction Contest 2017
- Deep Within, Far Beyond - Chautauqua Journal, Spring 2020
- Requiem for the Fall - River Teeth Journal, Spring 2018
- What She Doesn't Say - Tishman Magazine, 2018
- If Memory - Lunch Ticket, 2017
- Heritable Traits - Getting Old Anthology, KY Stories Press 2016
* Book Talks for your organization, church or reading group.
* Discussion groups on: social justice, being in service, leadership
Click here to CONTACT ME
© COPYRIGHT 2015. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.